Friday, March 7, 2008

How they stole it

Blogger juanfromnola said...

No Sir, This fully explains everything in detail! Kurt stole my product! and now has greg marketing it under Logistix

me and my wife were in a wreck in which my wife was killed and I suffered a broken neck, later in december when I called to talk more about this I was told they already have something in place!

yeah now I see they stole my programs, I will provide copies of the emails and cell phone records to prove I spoke with mrs Robino, and mr. Kurt, and I will see the "whole Gang in court"
Fwd: DISASTER HOUSING SOLUTIONS INFO...

Standard Header|Full Message View


ViewMonday, September 18, 2006 12:42:15 PM
=======================================================================================
To:mkurt@mayorofno.com; nrobino@mayorofno.com

=======================================================================================
1 PROJECT SUMMARY.doc (27KB); 2 This is a story of seven characters.doc (26KB); 3 THE PROBLEM STATEMENT.doc (108KB); 4 owner.doc (62KB); 3a FLOW CHART.xls (31KB); 3c ARRIVAL STATE.xls (19KB); 3d DEPARTURE STATE.xls (17KB); MEGACANE POWERPOINTrev1.ppt (354KB); 3b FLOW CHART REFINED VIEW.xls (26KB)

============================================================================================================

I am willing to lay my cards on the table, so we dont have to re- live katrina failures.

----- Forwarded Message ----
this is a program I designed and have copyrighted

TO: WHOM IT MAY CONCERN

my name is juan gaspard i GUARANTEE I CAN SOLVE EVERY CRIME FROM HERE ON!!

I GUARANTEE THAT I COULD PROVIDE YOU WITH ALL THE INFORMATION YOU COULD EVER WANT.

This is the program I have spoken to your office about previously, we are trying to locate federal grants to move forward with this as soon as possible for the good of the general public. Please assist us any way you can, most of the grant programs are for local, state, and federal agencies, or at least cooperative efforts between these agencies and private enterprise.

WE ARE WILLING TO SHARE THIS TECHNOLOGY WITH THE STATE OF LOUISIANA AT A MINIMAL COST. WE ARE EMERGENCY PREPAREDNESS/ RESPONSE PROFESSIONALS.

Please we are asking your office to support our program as a feasible solution and assist us in attaining the proper funding, please remember this is for the greater good of the general public.

On another note this idea solves the current issues with the Stafford act of privacy, This allows the applicant to decide what level of privacy they in fact wish to attain.

as a side note, it will also allow mechanisms to be brought into play along the lines of safety concerning the general public. W could also provide the DOJ,FBI with forwarding addresses of "threats to the general public" such as murderers , rapists or other serious threats ( crimes to the person, of a felonious nature). of course if this causes any problems we can simply disclude this from our program.

A preparedness theses programs would tie in all pertinant agencies for emergency response and better yet preparedness by allowing interoperability between all agencies to coordinate response as well as preparedness.

in non emergency "normal" times it would tie in "FREE" wireless internet with state of the art technology to police the streets, and MUCH MUCH MORE.if this has sparked your interest than please contact me, let your name be written in the annals of fame with reconstruction.



thanking you in advance,

Juan R. Gaspard

=========================================================================================================
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail message is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message. If you are the intended recipient but do not wish to receive communications through this medium, please so advise the sender immediately.



now go to LOGISTIX:http://www.logistixco.com/MetroWireless.html

and then under the tab "sectors" download the white paper, hell download them all and then I will let anyone look at mine and judge for yourself!! but I will take them to court!!

No comments: