Sunday, January 3, 2021

 Thanks everybody, I am Juan Rios Gaspard, Patriot first, And Your Friend.

I'm an American Actor, Writer, Producer and a Blogger; A Member of Mensa, testing at 160, I am a Genius.

I am into Government solutions, I was instrumental in the Governments Post Katrina Response with Fluor Government Group.

I am the #PlumberLikeGuy who designed the Macondo well fix for the British Petroleum, I spoke with Robert Bea Late one night, and then gave him the idea.

Why did I share it? Because I am from St. Bernard Parish Louisiana, I saw the destruction first hand.

some things are more important than Money.

The Lion

I am known as The Lion, because of My characteristic past, and survival skills, I am a VERY bold Person, My Character Dictates, I must be A Truthful, Compassionate Leader, and Therefore, I must admit, I have a very colorful past. I will defend the Vulnerable, Veterans, our Elders and Children. I do not tolerate any social issues based on sex, age, color, or creed. Racism is a learned trait, That I was never taught, Marion Reddick, My "other Mother" was instrumental in educating me, As a youth. Judging someone without knowing them, Prejudicially, is a sign of ignorance and a "Sin" on ones own Soul, and stagnates the Judgmental in their own cesspool of mire, Humanity needs to move beyond this Social ill.

My Biography on IMDB


No comments: