Friday, February 28, 2020

Bottom line

You can't be a Christian and vote for somebody that supports abortion, You can't be a Patriot and vote for somebody that wants to repeal the 2nd amendment, You cant Love God on Sunday, And Hold Jesus hand while you vote for someone who hates God on Monday. I am Pro Life, Pro God, A Christian, Pro 2nd Amendment, Pro United States, Pro Constitution, and if you don't like THAT, YOU are on the wrong page and serve the wrong God, I'll be praying for you.

Thats how I roll, I believe n God, Country Taking care of babies and the elderly, I'll feed you before I watch you starve, and clothe you before I watch you freeze. I'm #TheLion google my name and before you get my whole name in Google, Google says, hold on, I know who you looking for, Not because I am on an elevated platform, but Because I will elevate you in every way I can. Its never about me, And always about you, Otherwise why would I even do what I do? Its always what you do for others that illustrates your Legacy.
Your Friend,
Juan Rios Gaspard

No comments: