Wednesday, February 26, 2020

Even though I lead you to the waters of everlasting Hope and Love, lest ye drink, Ye shall perish

The spirits of Pestilence and evil, writhe in the air above us, Unseen to the mere Mortal, as if in another Dimension, They blow their acrid breath into our Mouths, a Stench so putrid, The Body goes into "Cytokine Storm".
The sick, Vomit into their Lungs as they gasp for Breath, immediately releasing their Bowels in a stench that grabs all who smell by the Throat, as a hand tightening, suffocating, all who inhale this foul odor are also now infected.
The undead sweep across the Like an indecent swarm of Locust, Like the plague of Biblical times, in Egypt, claiming unkindly, the first and last born, and the parents as well, claiming all, whose Lungs and Body they possess.
Yea, Though I walk through the valley of the Shadow of Death, I will fear no evil, for with me is the baddest Mother fucker of all, The creator of all that is.
Long ago, I was promised Death might take my Body, but could never have my Soul.
Thats when I became #TheLion.....
When in Rome, Give to Caesar what is his, When on Earth, Give to Satan what is His, The Body.
The Soul, My Soul belongs to God himself.
Fear not, for we know what comes for us, Death is just a chauffer, The Uber driver to your next Destination.
READ, EDUCATE YOURSELF, I come to give life, and THAT, Abundantly.
You must feed yourself, I can only Work the fields.
When you were babes, Your mothers fed you Milk, You are no longer babes, your eyes see, Now partake of the Meats
#TheLion

No comments: