Saturday, February 29, 2020

Jawga Boyz - Chillin In The Backwoods (OFFICIAL MUSIC VIDEO)



I remember, a Time, when I wasn't so nice,  I wasn't any less popular.

 Now you kick me in the Throat for being a Good man, never realizing, You kick the very Messenger, appointed to make you aware, Thats cool though, You've spit on My Brother and even flogged him, For the Truth, He Told.
My words spoken, can no more be contained, Then the disease I speak about, Just like when you  are in church, If the message aint for you, just sit back and watch.
Ive heard every "Hope" every uneducated comment, even felt the insinuations deep in my Soul, as My Heavenly Father Says, Job well done, Carry on, for they know not what they speak, Blinded fools, deaf to even My words, My Son, In whom, I am well pleased, did you think it would be easy to educate those that refuse to be educated, After all, Look what they did to your Brother.
Now, I say to you, I forewarned you 4 days ago, we had 96 hours until the fury was unleashed upon us, Now prepare, for many will never see this time next year, Each and every person, will personally know many, MANY, who fell ill, and every person, WILL KNOW SOMEONE WHO PERISHES.
even now, The spirits of perdition, swirl in Lofty places, seeking out victims, to be inhaled deep within, They come to take Life, and In Abundance will the Harvest be taken, The spirit of Death, swirls around the Nostrils of every living being of Humanity.
Betrayed by a kiss, Many Lovers will bury their spouses, Mothers will wail, as Fathers bury their children, the screams echoing in my mind, as I see the Evil unleashed upon us.
My words, are given life, In the spirit, and no more count, on your beliefs, nor your preference.
Reality, Only requires your acceptance, Not, Your approval
#TheLion

No comments: